For employment and internship opportunities, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthcare We offer our employees prescribed healthcare benefits that includes medical and hospitalization.
- Recreation & Social Activities Under our Corporate Social Responsibility program, we organize social events allowing you to foster goodwill and build relationships between employees as well as the community.
- Rewards and Recognition SEDANIA is committed to creating and maintaining a work environment in which employees are valued and performance are rewarded. Our loyal staff are also acknowledged through a SEDANIA Cares service award program.
Creative Designer (2 positions)
- 3 years and above professional design experience
- Web design expertise including skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Premier (Advantage)
- Proven talent in creating fresh, unique and professional designs
- Passionate about user experience and digital application usability
- Ability to create pixel perfect digital product designs
- Strong work ethics and organizational skills.
- Strong online portfolio of web design artworks.
- Experience with design and/or development of mobile and web applications
- Design and produce marketing communication (print and digital) materials for a wide variety of clients.
- Design and produce digital product GUI for a wide variety of clients.
- Collaborate with creative team, internal accounts team and clients to develop creative solutions and translating these solutions using a variety of channels.
- Responsible for creating accurate costings and delivering work materials within budgets.
- Stay updated with current industry trends.
- Mentor/train other designers (staff, freelance, interns, etc.).
- Proactively recommend creative artworks for printed and digital projects.
- Maintain quality check on all artworks.
- Delivering the artworks within the agreed upon budget and timeline.
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting-edge industry knowledge.
- Offer new ideas and communicate effectively
Software Engineer (2 positions)
- Experience developing large-scale applications
- 3 years hands-on Java development (or equivalent C++ or C# experience)
- Strong computer science fundamentals including advanced data structures, algorithms, and multi-threading
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Software Engineering degree or equivalent Desired Skills
- Experience designing systems with large data throughput and capacity needs
- Experience troubleshooting performance related issues on medium to large scale projects
- Knowledge of Apache/Nginx or other application servers
- Experience with HTML, and Perl
- Experience with mobile development for iOS, Android, and/or HTML5 (Hybrid app)
- Knowledge of SQL, application servers
- Experience with UI frameworks
- Experience in both Linux and Windows environments
- Involved in the development and implementation of mobile/telco solutions for internal/external projects.
- Will work with UI/UX designers and other developers to implement and maintain said solutions.
UX Engineer (1 position)
- UX expert with proven experience translating business objectives into emotionally engaging, highly effective products as well as translating product requirements into user flows, user interfaces and wireframes, from paper sketches to active prototypes.
- Experienced UI designer of web / mobile applications.
- Experience defining and implementing UX patterns and concepts.
- Mastery in necessary tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and other relevant prototyping softwares.
- Strong understanding of user experience in mobile platforms, particularly iOS and Android
- Experience in conducting usability tests.
- Experience as a graphic designer in a professional setting.
- The production of all UX deliverables for user-centric web / mobile interfaces, including creation of conceptual diagrams, mock-ups, low/high fidelity prototypes, style guides, site flows, wireframes, user scenarios, personas, the production of code-ready elements, implementation guidance and the validation of designs through user research participation.
- Be an evangelist for customer user experience, and be passionate about making web apps user friendly.
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve the current UI and user experience, working with the marketing team to design templates for new campaigns.
Sr. Solution Architect/Solution Architect (2 positions)
- Recent experience in Object Oriented Design/Programming, socket programming , multi-threading or multi-processing.
- Knowledge of Telco/SMS platform
- Software development techniques, concepts and process (Agile Scrum)
- Maintain and implement Database Management - MySQL/Server, Data Management and Virtual Server Management
- Enforcement of technical quality (security, maintainability, performance, scalability)
- Proven ability, skills and desire to get involved at hands-on level for problem solving and troubleshooting emergency production situations
- Ability to translate product feature requirements into system architecture
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Formal education in Software Engineering field (Diploma/Bachelor’s/Master’s)
- 5 years or more hands-on experience in writing codes (at least 3 years specifically on core programming).
- System Design Experience using UML (i.e Sequence Diagram, VMWare)
- Agile development experience preferred
- Experience in Linux Platform
- Experience in Telco-related system development.
- Experience in SMS, MMS and WAP
- Experience in Mobile Server API
- Experience in SOAP
- Experience in PHP framework (i.e CodeIgniter)
- Intermediate experience with C++, PHP, JAVA, JQuery
- Gaining the understanding of the unique business and technical requirements on each engagement to facilitate the most appropriate soluion design.
- Create necessary technical design documents based on functional requirements from the Product Owner.
- Provide/suggest solutions or 3rd party alternatives as part of the functional design document.
- Collaborate with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Serve as a technical expert in developing solutions.
- Implement, test, deploy and maintain new and existing programs.
- Perform feasibility analysis on functional or business requirements.
Accounts Executive (1 Position)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounts
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, SQL Sofware
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field will be an added advantage
- Collect, Check and Monitor Account Payable supporting documents, i.e Purchase Order, Invoice, Delivery Order etc.
- Process documents for payment purposes. Filing of documents and maintain records.
- Execute clerical duties as assigned.
Project Executive (1 Position)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field
- Project management
- Excellent in office software i.e Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word), Microsoft Project
- Must possess own transport
- Pleasant personality
- To maintain a positive working relationship with the team, clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Assisting and supporting other team members in terms of documentation, follow up calls and payment receivable to make sure the project is completed within the stipulated time frame.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Management
- Preparing tenders
- Client Relationships and Meeting Management
- Attend all scheduled meetings necessary to monitor and manage project profitability
- Work with Senior Project Management staff, Clients, Suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure that the Clients expectations are regularly met
- Oversee projects from beginning to end including budget, costs, unexpected events, general performance, and overall progress according to plan
- Engage existing clients on future opportunities
Project Secretary ( 1 Position )
- Possess own transport
- Bachelor's Degree (any field)
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Preparing tenders
- Client Relationships
- Meeting Management
- Monitor and manage project profitability
- Work with Senior Project Management staff
- Work with clients
- Work with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Oversee projects from beginning to end
- Budgeting & Costing
- Unexpected Events
- General Performance
- Overall progress according plan